I’m Nancy Breakstone
I’m a waterwoman. I’ve spent the last 50+ years on the water: windsurfing, sailing and for the last eight years stand up paddleboarding. I see the beauty of our waters both on the beach and on the ocean. And I’ve always been an artist, too. As a child I painted landscapes and water fowl. As an adult I have embraced photography, both of the objective and the abstract. As I walk the beaches during my travels my eye is taken to sights one may not normally see and I remember them forever through my photographs.
- 38th Annual Juried Photography Show, Carriage Barn Arts Center, New Canaan, CT, January 20th to February 18th
- Photowork 2018, Barrett Art Center’s 31st Annual National Juried Photography Exhibition, February 10th to March 24th
- Maritime Garage Gallery exhibition “Worth a Thousand Words” January 29th to May 11th
- Solo Exhibition at the Gallery at Grain Surfboards, Amagansett, NY, October 7th to 22nd
- Pequot Library’s 20th Art Show, October 14th to 22nd, 4 photos in juried art show